Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Speed Sculpts

So I haven't been updating with BA because, as you may or may not have heard, I landed a job at WMS Gaming in Chicago only a week after I posted the turntable video. So he isn't finished quite yet, I plan on revisiting the textures and making them a bit more Team Fortress-y, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share what I've been doing lately.

I try to make quick speed sculpts (less than two hours) every day at work as a warm up and practice exercise. So far my job has been a far more general 3D practice, so I like to sculpt here and there to keep my creative juices flowing.

Enough talk, though! Here are some pics, starting with the first:












The first two are in Sculptris, the rest are done in ZBrush. Any that have shoulders are from Arshlevon's base bust. The rest are from spheres or a plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment